[linux-dvb] Any interest in AF9015

Andrew Leech andrew at floppyspongeonline.com
Mon Jun 18 13:09:18 CEST 2007

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Andrew Leech wrote:
>

>> There is a mostly operation driver that Antti Palosaari has written.
>> It's not finished as far as I know but he had it working to the point
>> where he could watch tv using it. In it's current state it only works
>> with the mt2060 tuner, whereas the dongle I have uses the qt1010 tuner.
>>

> It is the same AF9015 demod + BIU with the QT1010 ?

yeah my tuner is an AF9015 stick with the QT1010 frontend. I haven't
tried loading Antti's driver, which is a complete rewrite rather than
the mangled version of the af9005 driver i was writing.

*Andrew Leech
*

This message and any attachments may be confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you received this message in error.
Please do not delete or alter this notice.