[linux-dvb] Vivanco 21056/LR306 a.k.a. MSI DVB at Anywhere a.k.a LifeView Hybrid doesn't scan

Werner Braun werner.braun at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 23:33:54 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 10:09:26 schrieb Peter D.:
> On Tuesday 19 June 2007 10:01, Werner Braun wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > In DVB-T, I haven't been
> > able to tune in into all stations (e.g. RTL, ZDF), but this might be an
> > antenna issue.
>
> It could also be a configuration problem.  If, for example, the station
> changes its guard interval the TV at nywhere A/D is not smart enough to
> sort it out.

Peter,

no, it was just the antenna actually. I've only got the tiny passive stick
from out of the box. I put it a bit further up on the roof, and it worked.

Hartmut, can you figure any further parameters I might fiddle with to get the
analog working?

The both parameters you gave me didn't show any difference. Neither analog nor
digital.

The card in this thread (msi at anywhere a/d) looks exactly like mine:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-September/012646.html

Werner