[linux-dvb] removal em28xx from linuxtv.org

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Fri Jun 29 13:11:14 CEST 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Markus Rechberger wrote:

> Well it's solved now, whatever driver will come up in future from my
> side I will not submit it to the linuxtv project due the experience I
> made during the last 1 1/2 years.

You did a good job with em28xx, but when you tried to force people to
accept the changes you did on everybody's else work as-is, you created a
barrier.

It is a shame that this happened.

You are free to take whatever decision you want with your work. I wish you
all the best, whatever path you decide to take.

Cheers,
Mauro