[linux-dvb] FE_HAS_LOCK but no signal

Tom Jacobs tom.jacobs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:37:04 CET 2007

Thanks Peter. That explains the reason for the 0000 for the signal snr etc.

am i doing something wrong to capture the stream or even play it? is
there an programme that will tell me information on the stream tzap
has connected with? so i can make sure i am actually receiving a valid
mpeg stream .

any ideas so i can pin down the problem would be greatly appreciated.