[linux-dvb] 2x Nova-T 500

Jonathan Wood jonathanwood at clara.net
Thu Mar 22 21:05:27 CET 2007

I'm having some problems getting two Nova-T 500 working in a single
system. Either one of the cards works fine by itself, but as soon as I
have a second card it hangs the kernel when its detecting the second
card (will try and get the console logger working to get some more debug
from this). I've tried the usual sort of stuff like disabling all
onboard usb ports and swapping the PCI's round but it hasn't made any
difference.

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 3200+
MOBO: A7V600-X (KT600)
Kernel: 2.6.21-rc4

Is anyone running 2x Nova-T 500 in the same system with success? any
ideas why they wouldn't work?

I'm also occasionally seeing the the usb disconnection problem, as
reported by some other users (just happened when writing this email),
but thats another issue,

Best Regards,

Jonathan

--