[linux-dvb] Afatech AF9015 - Some progress?

Juan nauj27 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:48:51 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have a USB DVB stick with Afatech AF9015. Looking for information
I've found "Luca drivers" for 9005. I've added information for product
info of 9015 and does not work.

After that I found this mailing list and read mails from 27 Jan of
Luca Olivetti and Andrew Leech mainly. Nothing more after that date.
Please, I want to know if there are some progress with af9015 dvb-usb.

Also I would like to help if needed testing current progress or whatever.

Thanks and best regards,

Juan Martín