[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Hajir Shiftehmehr hajir at mac.com
Mon Mar 26 14:05:35 CEST 2007

Hi Mike,

I have been desperately following the threads for a fix to the issue
with this card in Australia. I bought this card a while ago and now
it is working everywhere except Australia :)

Would you be able to provide any information on whether I have to
give up on this card or it might worth waiting?

Cheers,
Hajir