[linux-dvb] Compile problem for Technotrend TT-budget S2-3200 card

deon at nulan.co.za deon at nulan.co.za
Tue Mar 27 07:43:19 CEST 2007

Has anyone had success in compiling this driver?

I have taken the snapshot from the linuxtv.org website. I have tried
to compile against the latest kernel (2.6.20.1).

Problems I found:

1. The make_makefile.pl refuses to run - fixed that by making it executeable
   (and a lot of other .pl files)
2. When I run 'make' in the directory I get "No rule to make target
'.config', needed by '.myconfig' Stop"

What am I doing wrong?

I have extracted the files in a directory not under the kernel sources dir.

My kernel source is located in /usr/src/kernels/linux (where linux is
a softlink to the 2.6.20.1 source dir.

Any suggestions?