[linux-dvb] [Fwd: Mantis gpio_set_bits() fix]

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Fri Mar 30 10:17:34 CEST 2007

Hi Michel,

Great that the fix helped you.

The last problem might well be with the card, because
those channels don't work under Windows either.

Do you have any clue that how those channels differ from the ones that
you find
with a scan? Astra might have details of their channels in their Website.

Here in Finland on some cards DVB text
works under Linux, but not under Windows. Extracting text from TS
is done in software.

Regards,
Marko Ristola