[linux-dvb] Gigabyte u7000 usb dvb-t support ?

dominik95 dominik95 at free.fr
Fri Nov 2 15:52:53 CET 2007

Hi all,

I bought the Gigabyte u7000 dvb-t usb key.
This device is not supported under linux as far as i know.

I put the file u7000.txt as attachment for  the output of lsusb -v -s .

I think i saw something related to dibcom when installing the windows
drivers.

The technical overview from gigabyte website shows :
Tuner   Microtune 2060
Decoder chip    Dibcom 7700 series
Interface       USB 2.0
Digital TV      DVB-T
Analog TV       NO
Remote sensor Interface IR

I tried to modprobe the dib7000* module. dmesg is showing nothing for
that device.

Is there any documentation to start from for a noob to
investigate this device ?

@+
dom