[linux-dvb] Problems with Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T (tda10046_attach())

Oliver Haag oliver at haag.eu.org
Sun Nov 11 22:21:09 CET 2007

Hello,

thanks for your answer.
I haven't mixed them up, so this shouldn't be the problem.
One time I compiled the kernel with the modules without adding any
modules from v4l-dvb - not working. Next time I unloaded all modules
from the kernel and loaded the ones from v4l-dvb, same thing. I've also
tried compiling the kernel without any dvb-modules and adding the ones
from v4l-dvb to keep it really clean and as expected - not working ;)

Do you have any other idea what's going wrong here?

Greetings,
Oliver Haag