[linux-dvb] xc3028 tuner development status?

aldebaran aldebx at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 13 11:34:40 CET 2007

Hi!
I noticed that a few commits concerning tuner xc3028 have started to be
done in the mercurial tree. Is the support for this tuner already usable
(at least for testing purposes)?

One month ago I was told in this mailing list that you were still
working on the firmware part but apart from that the work had already
been done. Any news?

I own an HP/Hauppauge WinTv885 mod 77001 with cx23885 and xc3028 chipsets.

I'm looking forward to this chipset being supported and wish you all a
good work (on it)!