[linux-dvb] A link DTU advice needed

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Sat Nov 17 16:20:21 CET 2007

moi
I am sorry, looks like this *ucking mailing list (or Thunderbird but not
most likely) does some white space cleaning and it breaks patch! Who
knows why?
Same patch now attached with zipped, hope that it does not open zip and
remove white spaces again :s

Anyhow, it was sent you personally and via ml, could you check if there
is differences in patch you got directly and patch you got from ml?

regards
Antti Palosaari