[linux-dvb] saa7146 vpeirq

Simeon Walker simbloke at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:54:37 CET 2007

Hi,

Since upgrading to Ubuntu Gutsy (kernel 2.6.22) I see a lot of these
messages and the stream is badly corrupted:

saa7146 (0) vpeirq: used 2 times >80%% of buffer (61476 bytes now)

The card is an old Win TV Nova-T.

Reverting to 2.6.20 is ok but I would like to be able to use the
latest dvb-usb drivers for another card. I tried yesterdays v4l-dvb
checkout which showed the same problems.

I have noticed a couple of threads on this problem in the past year or
so but there seems to have been no resolution.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Sim