[linux-dvb] problem with stb0899: delivery system is zero

JPT j.p.t. at gmx.net
Sun Nov 25 15:45:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I installed manus driver. Everytime I want to scan for channels,
it complains about the delivery system.

stb0899_read_status: Unsupported delivery system: 0

I added a parameter to print the actual value:
dprintk(verbose, FE_DEBUG, 1, "Unsupported delivery system: %X", state->delsys);
is this correct?

this is what I have done:

cd /usr/src
apt-get source linux-image-2.6.22-14-generic
ln -s linux-source-2.6.22-2.6.22 linux
wget http://linuxtv.org/hg/~manu/stb0899/archive/tip.tar.bz2
tar xjf stb0899-5b19ac1cddb5.tar.bz2
cd stb0899-5b19ac1cddb5
make xconfig # switched off a lot of modules
make
make install
modprobe stb6100
modprobe stb0899