[linux-dvb] Has anyone met the same problem with me?

kevin liu lwtbenben at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:32:44 CET 2007

Yeah, Markus, you got it.
And it is a fault of pixel format.
My sweet tv card produced UYVY data, but I took it as YUYV, this just
produce the same effect with losing one byte in video data process.so
I got that bad effect.
When I modified the pixel format when mplayer VIDIOC_G_FMT and VIDIOC_S_FMT,
I got the right image now.
Thank you for your help and advice.
:-) :-)