[linux-dvb] VHF support for MT2266?

Matthias Thomae lists at thomae-privat.de
Wed Sep 5 20:16:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

I recently got a Nova-TD USB Stick which is working fine so far except
for the missing support for VHF. I'd like to be able to tune to
frequency 184500000, but in mt2266.c it says:

                 .frequency_min  = 470000000,

I tried to set this to 174000000 without changing anything else. That's
the minimum frequency mentioned in the product brief.

Kaffeine still says "Can't tune dvb" when I select one of the VHF
channels, neither does a new channel scan help.

Can anyone help with this?

BR
Matthias