[linux-dvb] autoconf for dvb-apps

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:17:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Dienstag 11 September 2007 schrieb gxk:
> To someone responsible for dvb-apps project
>
> Will you accept patch to add autoconf for dvb-apps?

From my side (I'm theoretically only responsible for the scan files,
practically I'm applying other patches as well if nobody else cares) I
wouldn't accept / deal with it ... dunno about the other people.

In general you should provide some reasoning, as the advantages have to be
bigger in some kind than the disadvantages (in this case: different syntax,
additional dependencies). But my own position is unlikely to change with
regards to this.

Christoph