[linux-dvb] DiB0700 firmware - next try

Dan Harper dan at danharper.org
Sat Sep 22 09:47:42 CEST 2007

Using Nova T 500 PCI, I get worse results than the previous firmware
version.  I stop mythtv backend, unload modules, load modules, start
mythtv backend each morning around 6AM.  I find that most of the
time, this fixed the instability in the previous firmware except
around 1-2 days of the week where one of the tuners would hang.

With the new firmware, I consistently get problems around every 2nd
day around 3PM in the afternoon.

The problem seems to consistently happen just after starting a
recording.

Dan