[linux-dvb] WinTV Nova-T PCI DVBT and cx8802_start_dma() Failed.

aguard57 aguard57-any at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 00:07:54 CEST 2007

Hi

I've installed a WinTV Nova-T PCI card, Conexant model 90003, rev C2B0, with a freshly built gentoo-sources Kernel 2.6.22-r5. I can tzap "BBC ONE" and get FE_HAS_LOCK success messages. But as soon as I try to run dvbtraffic, dvbdate or dvbstream I get no output but a stream of error messages appear in dmesg:

cx8802_start_dma() Failed. Unsupported value in .mpeg (0x00000001)
cx8802_start_dma() Failed. Unsupported value in .mpeg (0x00000001)
.
.
.

I have tried lots of different configurations, reinstalled Gentoo, installed the latest mercurial v4l-dvb drivers from linuxtv.org but I haven't had any luck. Can someone please advise me. My current .config, lsmod and the resulting dmesg are below.

Many thanks