[linux-dvb] Analog card with Hardware MPEG2 Enc

Frederic CAND frederic.cand at anevia.com
Wed Apr 9 16:55:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good PCI card, supporting Analog input (Composite,
S-Video, Pal/Secam Tuner) and providing MPEG2/TS.

We were using KNC1 TVStation DVR cards until now (w/ saa6752hs chip) on
the servers we build but we have to change (card status is "end of
life") and are looking for similar cards.

Does anybody have a hint if such a card exist or not ?

Hardware MPEG2 encoding (TS encapsulation) is an important matter for
us, to avoid having Software MPEG2 encoding.

Kind regards.

--
CAND Frederic
Product Manager