[linux-dvb] dib0700 new i2c implementation

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed Aug 27 10:24:18 CEST 2008

Hi Eduard,

We had some problems with previous I2C implementation and the 1.20 is
really fixing them - they were hard to find. But the problem we had were
not on the Nova-T 500... Still I think it could be related.

So depending on any previous behaviour of the device it can only be better
or worse, both results are interesting in order to know whether this
firmware can be become the main one or not.

best regards,
Patrick.