[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500 New Firmware (dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw) causes problems

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:43:00 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Thomas Goerke <tom at goeng.com.au> wrote:
> See below for dmesg o/p with i2c errors.

Thanks for doing this test.  I've done some additional reading which
suggests the mt2060 has an extended history of flaky i2c behavior.
Given that I don't have the hardware, I don't think I'm going to be
able to debug it further.  I'm going to submit to have that device
fall back to the legacy interface, so it shouldn't be any worse with
1.20, but at least it won't block other devices that use 1.20 from
being committed.

Thanks,

Devin

--