[linux-dvb] Bug Report - Twinhan vp-1020, bt_8xx driver + frontend

Alain aturbide at rogers.com
Mon Dec 1 17:03:32 CET 2008

Hi. I didnt find a report of this issue so I'm posting it to the list in case.    I noted that in changeset 9349, specifically changes to dvb_frontend.c caused my budget dvb card (Twinhan vp-1020a) to no longer be able to tune.  All drivers compile and load correctly.  All changesets after 9348 (including the current set of 9767)   also exibit the same issue.  Using the dvb_frontend.c source file from 9348 and recompiling allows the drivers to function normally with the latest changeset.