[linux-dvb] notes and code for HVR-1800 S-Video

Jeff DeFouw jeffd at i2k.com
Tue Dec 2 17:42:02 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 07:29:34AM +0100, djamil wrote:
> I am trying to do the same thing on my HVR 1400, can you give me clues
> on how i can hack it up
>
> I want to get analog working for svideo/composite inputs ...
>
> Any tools under windows to spy on it ...

I used the RegSpy tool from DScaler:
http://www.dscaler.org/

It reads the PCI registers and tracks the changes.  You have to program
the registers in and make it recognize your card.  I modified my copy to
control one of the I2C units and read the I2C registers at the cx25840
address.

--
Jeff DeFouw <jeffd at i2k.com>