[linux-dvb] Update request for attached patch: v4l2-compat-ioctl32.c

Brandon Jenkins bcjenkins at tvwhere.com
Wed Dec 3 06:31:53 CET 2008

Greetings all,

Would anyone on the list be interested in updating the attached patch
to work with the new structure of the v4l2-compat-ioctl32.c file? I
use SageTV which is 32-bit on my 64-bit system and the newer driver
base does not work with the attached patch. I attempted to contact the
original dev of the patch and while someone volunteered to update, no
update has been provided by the time discussed. As a result I am
seeing messages like:

compat_ioctl32: VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<7>compat_ioctl32:
VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<7>compat_ioctl32:
VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<7>compat_ioctl32:
VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<7>compat_ioctl32:
VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<7>compat_ioctl32: VIDIOC_S_EXT_CTRLS<6>cx18-1 info:
Start encoder stream encoder MPEG

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

PS - I am not sure which list to post this on.