[linux-dvb] Strange problem with loading firmware on HVR-950Q (XC5000)

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Thu Dec 4 18:58:31 CET 2008

Apologies in advance if the attachment doesn't work: I'm on web-mail.

Anyway, my kernel-fu isn't very good and I can't make heads or tails of
the following, other than this appeared exactly the same way even before
I realized I needed to extract firmware for the XC5000.  It lives in
/lib/firmware now, but no difference, as I said.

I saw this exact same thing on another message in another list, but
there were no replies (probably because it wasn't a DVB list).

Thanks for any and all help!

Mike