[linux-dvb] EMTEC S826 (ID 1164:1f08 YUAN STK7700D)

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 08:44:17 CET 2008

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008, litlle girl wrote:

> im trying my friends usb tv card EMTEC S826 to run on my linux,
> so far without succes :(

Where are you?  I did not see any useful info when looking
at your mail headers...  But then, webmail isn't the most
revealing, and text/html, urgh...

> dvbscan /usr/share/dvb/dvb-t/* -vv:

> 530000000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_2_3:FEC_AUTO:QAM_64:T
> RANSMISSION_MODE_8K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32:HIERARCHY_NONE

This can only be expected to work somewhere where you can
receive an 8MHz 64QAM 8k MFN signal at 530MHz; the best
I can guess from the timestamp in your mail header is that
you are in west or central europe...

The current source I have shows these parameters for a few
locations in France, Italia, and Polska, if that helps.

barry bouwsma