[linux-dvb] tm6010 - Compiles All Drivers, but not tm6010 Strange!

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 22:02:35 CET 2008

> I'm currently working on the driver and I'll probably merge soon a version with
> analog support working fine, including the tm6000-alsa module. The current
> version has no sound, and have a serious issue on analog handling, causing
> kernel hangs.
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro

I've just been trying the latest and am getting a gpf when modprobe'ing
tm6000. As it sounds like you know about some problems already I'll hold
off trying again until the latest is merged. But one thing I am unsure
about is how to make sure there isn't a conflict between code that is in
your branch and what I have compiled into my kernel. I've made sure that
videobuf-core and videobuf-vmalloc aren't compiled in already, but is
there anything else I need to check to prevent possible conflicts?

Also, do you have any timeframe for this driver to be merged into main?

Cheers,
Dave.