[linux-dvb] tm6010 - Compiles All Drivers, but not tm6010 Strange!

leo theGreat leo.thealmighty at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:05:49 CET 2008

HI,

I tried compiling driver with make config and after going through a series
of
'yes/no' questions i was able to compile the driver. Compilation went fine
without any errors.
I did make install and installed fine which was certified by 'dmesg'. As
expected It was looking for
the firmware. I had the sys file for my analog card 'Trident Tv Master
5600AI'. I ran peal code to extract
the firmware from sys file... but it died with a message 'hash not matched'.

I am just wondering, will it result the same after merging the 'new working
version' . Will my firmware extract properly.
I mean should I keep my finger crossed.....

Hope my little test helps you guys some way or the other !!

Keep it up boys !

- leo.t.am