[linux-dvb] saa7134 with Avermedia M115S hybrid card

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Tue Dec 9 01:31:59 CET 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 08.12.2008, 23:07 +0100 schrieb Alexander Weber:
> Hi,
>
> i googled the service manual for my laptop. Since Sony does not publish
> it on their site i dont want to sent the link via mail list.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~nw_systems/VGN-AR.pdf
>
> On page 13 are some more (crappy little) images.
>
> Alex

that doesn't help any further I guess.

Even with all details, it is not for sure that _it_ works at all,
but at least some more details.

I had my jokes previously on it, how to better hide a new device than
within a laptop with all this "warranty void if broken" seals ?

That is also why I replied to Barry seemingly OT.

He had it down to an misaligned dish, but we still not even know the
major IC's it should be all about.

Cheers,
Hermann