[linux-dvb] SMS Host Library

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:00:27 CET 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Uri Shkolnik wrote:

> Finally, I have marketing approval to release the user space SMS host library (binary form) and the associate header file (as source).

Thanks, Uri!  And thanks be given to those responsible for
this decision...

> One problem still remain, true I can attach the header to a post mailed to this ML, but the library is about 1,3MByte....
> Do you think that FTP will be a good solution?

If the library should be available to all, then either
anonymous FTP, or http/https would be fine.

If you want to restrict it to a few users and developers,
then you can mail it to me (my @yahoo.com free_beer_for_all
address is probably best, keeping it internal to yahoo),
and I can then make it available to others interested,
while not releasing it to the whole world...

thanks,
barry bouwsma