[linux-dvb] TT c-1501 getting timed out waiting for end of xfer

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:33:10 CET 2008

I'm using a TT c-1501 card on a asrock p43twin1600 mainbaord.

I keep getting these messages: "saa7146 (0) saa7146_i2c_writeout
[irq]: timed out waiting for end of xfer"
As far as I can see it happens often during tuning to channels.

Google tells me other people have seen this - but I'm unable to find a
solution... And I cannot quite figure out why it happens?

(I've tried the latest snapshot of v4l-dvb.)

Regards
Glenn Sommer