[linux-dvb] HVR-2200 progress

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Mon Dec 29 00:40:23 CET 2008

Rudy Zijlstra wrote:
> Op zondag 28-12-2008 om 17:07 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Mark Jenks:
>
>> Your best bet would be the 1600.
>>

> The 1600 seems USA only. Cannot find it in Europe, unless they call it
> 1700 here, as the 1700 seems to have simmilar spec, but Europe minded.

Correct, the HVR-1600 is for the ATSC market, and I do indeed believe
that the HVR-1700 is the analogous product targeted to the DVB-T market.

>> the 2200 has been on hold for way too long.
>>

> Agreeing on this :(

Do note that Steve provided an update 10 days ago (granted the message
was for the analogous ATSC device, but the unfortunate crux of the
message will apply here as well):
http://marc.info/?l=linux-dvb&m=122961870514728&w=2