[linux-dvb] Where to buy Anysee E30C in Europe ("Euroland")?

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Wed Dec 31 00:54:10 CET 2008

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> Anders Eriksson wrote:
>> So, there should be some interest in getting it supported. Here in Sweden it's
>> the only DVB-C I've seen available on stores.
>
> In Finland all DVB-T/C versions are sold (DVB-S/S2 version also exists,
> but not in Finland)
> http://hintaseuranta.fi/tuote.aspx/44704
> http://hintaseuranta.fi/tuote.aspx/161489
> http://hintaseuranta.fi/tuote.aspx/42648

I forget to version in question, E30C.
http://hintaseuranta.fi/tuote.aspx/52497

E30 Combo Plus is also available. It does have both DVB-T and DVB-C
receivers and it is slightly expensive than other models. E30 Combo does
work DVB-C mode by default, DVB-T mode can be selected using module
param. I wish if someone could implement multi frontend support...

Antti