[linux-dvb] some questions on cx23885/xc3028

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Tue Jan 1 20:18:21 CET 2008

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Steven Toth ha escrit:
>
>> Personally, I don't knw much about our USB v4l trees, or whether it will
>> be simple enough to add (atleast analog) support. Looks like digital
>> might be done via the AF9013, but that's a guess and I'm not familiar
>> with it, I think this is an Auvitek part.
>
> afatech most probably.

yes, Afatech AF9013 DVB-T demodulator. There is AF9013 driver module
already, but most likely I will not work without some changes. It is
currently working only when AF9015 chip is used; AF9015 has integrated
AF9013. AF9015 & AF9013 modules can be found from there:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/

regards
Antti

--