[linux-dvb] Fwd: Re: Digiwave 108G/GeniaTech TVStar Card - Adding it to the CX88 Driver

Dwaine Garden dwainegarden at rogers.com
Wed Jan 2 14:56:57 CET 2008

Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden at rogers.com> wrote: Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:49:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden at rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Digiwave 108G/GeniaTech TVStar Card - Adding it to the CX88 Driver
To: video4linux-list at redhat.com

 Here is a picture and information for the device.

http://www.geniatech.com/pa/tvstar.htm

Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden at rogers.com> wrote: I have a Digiwave 108G card, so I tried to add the card to the cx88 driver.   I can get the drivers to load, but the card will not scan or pick up any satellite/analog tv stations.  I don't get how code for the two tuners.  DVB and the analog NTSC TV tuner.

I would like to get the card working and get a patch into the tree for this card.  Anybody want to help??

Here is the following chips on the card.
CX23882-19
CX24109-11
CX24123