[linux-dvb] Diseqc and TT 3200-S2

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:17:06 CET 2008

Marco Coli wrote:
> Remy Bohmer ha scritto:
>> Hello Marco,
>>

>>> Can you please post the results of lspci -v  concerning your card? Maybe
>>> mine has something different.
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> My lspci -v follows:
>>>
>>> 04:07.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>>>         Subsystem: Unknown device 5b2f:1081
>>>         Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
>>>         Memory at fddfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
>>>
>> FYI: My TT- S2-3200 has subsystem ID: 13c2:1019
>> So, there really seems to be different boards under the same name out there...
>>

> well well well, mistery revealed!
> For the developers: are you already aware of these differences? Do you
> need more info? Is support for this board planned?

Well, it looks like you have a broken EEPROM.
0x13c2: 1019 is the ID for the TT S2 3200 and Skystar DVB-S2 H Dcards that
i have known.

Oliver has an EEPROM rewriting application somewhere. I remember him talking
about it sometime back. Alternatively you can search the archives, for fixing the
EEPROM.

(Added CC to Oliver. Maybe he can give you more explanations)

Regards,
Manu