[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Paul Elliott omahns.home at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:35:13 CET 2008

Hi all,

Can anyone give me a state of play on the Nova 500 card? I have one
here, I'm using the latest rc kernel and the patched firmware from the
wiki yet it still disconnects, a *lot* - typically after a couple of
hours and sometimes immediately on boot. I've removed it from my
system for now and switched to a Nova-T. (Although only a single tuner
now.)

Someone on the IRC channel (forgot the alias, sorry!) suggested that
the developers are currently stumped. If this is the case would it
helpful to any developers if they could have my card on a free loan
for a while to debug the issue?...

--
Paul Elliott (omahn)
Systems Engineer, Option-C Services