[linux-dvb] saa7134 FM radio problems (solved)

Mirek Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Mon Jan 7 23:31:35 CET 2008

Final version of patch for SAA713X based cards and analog audio
problems, It was tested on 3 different systems with 2 or 3 cards and It
works without problems. I tested this patch only with FM radio, not with
Analog TV audio.

Part of patch for tuner-core.c is only hack, there is maybe another
problem with frequency range, but this works without any problems.

Based on manual for SAA713X, DSP access error has to be reseted manualy
in driver.

Mirek Slugen