[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 Rev. 2.7V / ITD1000

Pablo Hoertner pablo at redtux.org
Tue Jan 8 09:23:09 CET 2008

hi there!

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 03:28:06PM +0100, Thomas Debe wrote:
> Hello !
> I bought  such a SkyStar2  2.7V .

i've got the same card!

[...]
> But I can not tune or do anything else.

hm, i've tried with debian and ubuntu and the card worked out of the
box - using the same kernel-module as you... to tune the card i used
kaffeine and for the remote controll klirc. the frame-rate is not
the best, but i guess that's related to my hardware (2.4 GHz, 512 MB
RAM).

are you sure the problem is with the card and not with the coax
cable or something else? have you tried if a normal receiver would
work? this might sound stupid, but i also couldn't tune my card - as
i got no signal at all - until i realized that the problem was
elsewere...

best regards,
/pablo

--