[linux-dvb] Frontend doesn't tune in on Pro7 channels when SatReceiver is active on Multiswitch

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) obardenh at cisco.com
Tue Jan 8 18:01:45 CET 2008

I have a strange behaviour since a few days on my VDR

I have a 9/8 Multiswitch with two VDRs and a Humax PR-1000HD connected.

When I switch on the Humax I don't get the frontend synched on the VDR
with a NOVA-S-Plus (mercurial tree)

ProSieben;ProSiebenSat.1:12545:hC56:S19.2E:22000:511:512=deu;515=dd:33:0
:17501:1:1107:0

All other channels got synched, only Sat1, Pro7, Kabel, 9live, etc.
don't get a lock.
Any ideas if this could be a driver issue or where to look at ?

thanks
Oliver