[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Soeren Sonnenburg dvb-ml at nn7.de
Wed Jan 9 07:58:55 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 23:20 +0100, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> Aah, yes, you're right. It only affects dual-boards and there only the
> streaming problems, which might cause the disconnects.
>
> Your problem was signal reception?

Well my problem is random disconnects on all single tuner dongles I have
although I am using F-connectors + big antenna on the roof already...

If this patch is meant to fix problems on dual tuner boards only then it
won't help at all as the problem is already there for single tuner
boards :(

Soeren S.