[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Thu Jan 10 12:24:25 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 10:29 +0100, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The new year starts well, maybe: We found something which was in our
> drivers from the beginning and nobody saw it. See attached.
>
> I'm not sure whether it fixes something, but it might be possible.
> Can
> everyone try it please?

Latest tree synced, patch applied, modules compiled and installed,
machine rebooted.

(yeah for proper remote access and shell!)

Let's see! I'll be back in Aberdeen tonight, and the wife and kids will
loudly complain to me via cell phone if it doesn't work...

Anyway, if this fixes the disconnects, an answer will not come
overnight.

Oh, and I updated the wiki page too, with info on this patch:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-500

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc