[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV5 Express and cx23885 support

Andrew Casper andrew at andrewcasper.com
Thu Jan 17 00:41:00 CET 2008

(please excuse the me if this has already been asked and answer, but
I'm new to the list and I did not find an answer in the message
archives)

I just got a new DViCO FusionHDTV5 Express - primarily based on
reading that it was supported on the wiki. I have downloaded the
latest tree. But when I compile the source, it doesn't make the kernel
modules for cx23885 (which is the module I believe I need). What am I
missing here?

I'm using Fedora 8 (kernel 2.6.23.9-85).

Thanks for any help you can offer.

- Andrew