[linux-dvb] UTF-8 output from scan

Michael Lamothe michael.lamothe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:53:23 CET 2008

Hi,

Who do I talk to about updating linuxtv-dvb-apps.  I currently have an
issue with the output file that scan produces because there's no way
to tell what encoding it is in i.e. ISO-8859-? or UTF-8.  I had a look
at the source and it seems that someone agrees with me:

Line 552 (scan.c):      /* FIXME: handle character set correctly (e.g.
via iconv)

I have recently done this for my own application and think that it's a
relatively simple task that I'd like to see done.

Who do I talk to?

Thanks,

Michael