[linux-dvb] HVR-4000

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jan 19 09:25:26 CET 2008

> Of course - it is a wiki after all!

I updated the Wiki
(http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-4000) with a lot
of information

I can't test the multiproto stuff as the latest kernel doesn't work
correctly with the latest kernel (2.6.23.14). I use the HVR4000 every day
with these drivers with no problems at all.

What we need is someone to start to write the support for multiple frontends
so we can get the DVB-S and DVB-T enabled at the same time. (Steven's
patches for multiple frontends for the HVR3000 work but they are very out of
date and don't work with the latest kernels)

Thanks
Craig Whitmore (lennon at orcon.net.nz)