[linux-dvb] AverMedia DVB-S Pro Howto?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:34:10 CET 2008

Thanks! I'll try those patches as soon as they get posted. I'll provide all
the feedback I can.

And don't worry about they being "beta": after spending one entire year
fighting against the Nova-T 500 disconnects I think I'm ready for
everything...

Best regards, and thanks again for your work.
 Eduard