[linux-dvb] Software support for the "Technotrend TT-Budget S-1500"

Michael Finch mikefinchsoftware at msn.com
Tue Jan 22 00:12:43 CET 2008

Hi All,

I have noticed that there is significant support for the "Technotrend TT-budget S1500" PCI card, which I am excited to see.
I have also noticed that there is very little support for the "Technotrend TT-budget S1401" card.

I am curious if the reason for the lack of support for the S-1401 card is simply because nobody has gotten around to developing LINUX support for it or if there is a good reason to go with the S-1500 card instead. I have a client with a new project that requires using one of these cards (or something similar). Is the S-1500 a better choice?Thanks,Mike Finch
Mikefinchsoftware at msn.com