[linux-dvb] Need suggestions for TV card

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Tue Jan 22 01:30:25 CET 2008

hermann pitton wrote:
> to your new card version Hartmut or me should try to come back for further investigations.
No problems... appreciate your work here so am happy to help with
testing any way I can.
> Do you have any analog TV broadcast left and can eventually also test and report on that?
I'm in Sydney, Australia where analog signals are still being broadcast.
Although I'm not personally interested in these, if you describe how to
test capture/scan from analog I'll try that for you.
> We have to test if there is really a LowNoiseAmplyfier on it, seems so.
Do you know what to look for on the card. I should take a hi-res picture
and post it on the Wiki anyhow.